I would like to thank Myfridgefood.com for this great idea! There will be no conversation, just go to your kitchen and make this. NOW!!!! Thank me later!
- 2 cans of crescent rolls (you can use biscuits too)
- Cheese (Whatever type you like, I used velveeta)
- 12oz or 16oz package of bacon, cooked
- flour for dusting (optional)
- jar of jalapenos
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray or line your baking tray with parchment paper. Lightly flour your work surface if you don’t want any crescent roll stickage.
- Unroll one can of crescent rolls (or 1/2 can of biscuits) on your work surface. Using your hands or a rolling pin, press the seams together and lightly press & stretch a little into a nice rectangle. Add a layer of cheese (I like a pretty thick layer, & I use Velveeta because I love…
View original post 140 more words